HDFS >> mail # user >> facing issues in HDFSProxy

+
Stuti Awasthi 2012-02-15, 12:22
+
Stuti Awasthi 2012-02-16, 05:54
+
Denny Ye 2012-02-16, 08:57
+
Stuti Awasthi 2012-02-16, 09:01
Re: facing issues in HDFSProxy
Sure, it's the temporary code, you can delete that line.

-Regards
Denny Ye

+
Stuti Awasthi 2012-02-17, 04:52