HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The third hbase-0.96.1 release candidate is available for download

+
Stack 2013-12-10, 18:55
+
Elliott Clark 2013-12-13, 18:37
Re: ANN: The third hbase-0.96.1 release candidate is available for download
+1 smoke tests pass, with the exception of tests that we know will fail
(involving snappy compression and Pig, since these things are not yet
implemented in my setup). Everything that should work properly works.
http://sandbox.jenkins.cloudera.com/job/Run-Smokes-Upstream/25/

The cluster is a 5-node tarball-based cluster, mastered at
tarball-target-2.ent.cloudera.com:60010

--
Best Regards,

Aleks Shulman