HBase, mail # dev - CI for the release builds

+
Devaraj Das 2013-01-31, 06:07
+
Stack 2013-01-31, 20:18
+
Devaraj Das 2013-02-01, 01:22
Re: CI for the release builds
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-31, 18:33
+1

And if you're looking to do this on AWS, I can look into assisting with
funding.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy