Pig >> mail # user >> Storing field in a bag

Re: Storing field in a bag
You can achieve equivalent functionality by saying:

page = foreach b generate page;
store page into '/flume_vol/flume/input/page.dat';
network = foreach b generate network;
store network into '/flume_vol/flume/input/network.dat';

Alan.