MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Expressions in MapReduce

Re: Expressions in MapReduce
Marco Shaw 2014-01-12, 15:28
I'm not sure on your exact details, but it is always possible to do just
about anything with your MR logic.

Now, to suggests that there may or may not be a performance hit is a
different story...

Marco