Hadoop >> mail # dev >> hadoop qa bot, how does it work?

Re: hadoop qa bot, how does it work?
You need to create a Jenkins job for the project (named
PreCommit-Oozie-Build) which runs every 10 minutes and runs a JIRA
query to find new patches. See
https://builds.apache.org//job/PreCommit-Admin/ for instructions.

Cheers,
Tom