Accumulo, mail # user - Two locations for the same extent [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Two locations for the same extent [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Dickson, Matt MR 2013-08-15, 01:07
UNOFFICIAL

Hi,

We have had several tablet servers die recently while doing splits and since restarting we are getting a 'found two locations for the same extent ....' .  I noticed ACCUMULO-1243 addresses the bug that creates this, however I just wanted to know how I can fix the two locations for the extent.  Do I delete one of them or merge them?  How do I identify the extents?

Thanks in advance,
Matt Dickson