HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.95 branch done (WAS -> Re: Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend)

Re: 0.95 branch done (WAS -> Re: Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend)
On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 9:26 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 12:50 AM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I mostly restored the 0.94 state of affairs.
>> (You owe me a coffee... A nice, expensive one :) ).
>>

> Hmm..  Yes.  Thanks Lars.
> St.Ack

(Just talked to Lars.  I think I owe him a few expensive coffees -- and a
few nice bottles of Armanac too -- thanks Lars)

St.Ack