Accumulo, mail # dev - [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4

Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4-RC3
Josh Elser 2013-10-14, 15:19
Yah, I agree.

If it comes down to having to write something else just to get what we
want to begin with (one-command install), we should just do it correctly.

Self -1