HBase >> mail # user >> Handling regionserver crashes in production cluster

Re: Handling regionserver crashes in production cluster
It is not possible for us to migrate to new version immediately.

@Anoop we purposefully brought down one regionserver, then we observed the
website is taking too much time to respond. We observed the pattern for
about 5 min till the regions are relocated.
Also we issued queries in our website taking care that the queries did n't
come under the regions in the regionserver we brought down.

Is there any configuration workaround to mitigate it??

Thanks
Kiran

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 8:27 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]