Accumulo, mail # dev - Drop version part of jar filenames in $ACCUMULO_HOME/lib

Re: Drop version part of jar filenames in $ACCUMULO_HOME/lib
Josh Elser 2013-05-06, 21:57
Personally, it's really nice to me when I'm wondering "what version of
Accumulo is installed?" and I can easily answer that with an `ls`.

However, by the same argument, bundling a version file somewhere is just
as trivial and fits the same use-case (sans my ability to remember that
said file exists and where it lives).