Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Submitting Patch

Submitting Patch
Hi,

I am trying to submit a simple patch for ZOOKEEPER-1718.
I deleted one java file and added/modified some files.
I ran the svn diff command. Generated patch does not capture deleted/added
files.
What is the procedure to submit patch when we delete and add new files.

Regards,
Kumar