Hive, mail # user - Duplicated Hadoop Package Structure in Hive exec

Re: Duplicated Hadoop Package Structure in Hive exec
buddhika chamith 2012-04-02, 16:18
HI Edward,

Thanks for the reply. Please find the created JIRA at [1]. However for
currently for getting this working would moving these classes to a separate
package structure work? I am willing to patch Hive sources to get this
working if it comes to that. How did you get around the problems you faced?

Regards
Buddhika

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-2919