Hadoop >> mail # user >> namenode starting problem

+
soham sardar 2012-06-19, 12:22
Re: namenode starting problem
The quick solution to this is

Create *hadoop-env.sh* file in your configuration folder ( same place where
you have your hdfs-site.xml etc)

Add the following into it

export JAVA_HOME=/home/hadoop/software/java/jdk1.6.0_31

Just change the path above to correct JAVA_HOME

Just write back if it doesnt work.

Regards,

Jagat Singh