HDFS, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-31, 06:41

This started out as something and ended up as something else altogether.

In any case, I think you should give a fresh heads up outside this thread.

There are a bunch of commits and merges happening into branch-2 and thus 2.0.5, so it'll be safe to have an explicit hold-off/all-clear signaling. Otherwise you'll be racing with others on CHANGES.txt commits and the JIRA version set.

Thanks,
+Vinod