MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Warnings?

Re: Warnings?
Hi,

did you check in your ubuntu installation; "libhadoop" binary.. it is
present in my ubuntu installation at a relative path of (I used apache
installation)

"hadoop-common-project/hadoop-common/target/native/target/usr/local/lib"

if present add it to your LID_LIBRARY_PATH.

if not present then you can try rebuilding your hadoop installation

"mvn clean install -Pnative -Pdist -Dtar -DskipTests"
Thanks,
Omkar Joshi
*Hortonworks Inc.* <http://www.hortonworks.com>