Hadoop >> mail # user >> Addendum to Hypertable vs. HBase Performance Test (w/ mslab enabled)

Re: Addendum to Hypertable vs. HBase Performance Test (w/ mslab enabled)
You ain't gotta like me, you just mad
Cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be

-Attributed to Puff Daddy
& Now apparently T. Lipcon