Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop export failed: Incorrect syntax near ','

Re: Sqoop export failed: Incorrect syntax near ','
I've upgrade sqoop to 1.4.2 and copied hadoop-core-1.0.3.jar
and sqljdbc4.jar to /usr/local/sqoop/lib. I've also specified the parameter
"--hive-drop-import-delims" in the command, but the same error remained.
Parameters specified behind --hive-drop-import-delims could not be parsed:

=============12/12/06 23:39:07 ERROR tool.BaseSqoopTool: Error parsing arguments for
export:
12/12/06 23:39:07 ERROR tool.BaseSqoopTool: Unrecognized argument:
--hive-drop-import-delims
12/12/06 23:39:07 ERROR tool.BaseSqoopTool: Unrecognized argument: --verbose

Try --help for usage instructions.
Is there anything I can do now, e.g. re-importing data using default
connector and see if the imported data can be exported back to SQL Server?