Flume >> mail # user >> syslogTcp - is it possible to figure out senders IP (if not in message)?

+
Erik Steffl 2013-05-10, 22:14
Re: syslogTcp - is it possible to figure out senders IP (if not in message)?
Do you have looked at Interceptors?
http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#host-interceptor

=> Host Interceptor

Best,