Flume, mail # user - syslogTcp - is it possible to figure out senders IP (if not in message)?

Re: syslogTcp - is it possible to figure out senders IP (if not in message)?
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-05-11, 05:27
Do you have looked at Interceptors?
http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#host-interceptor

=> Host Interceptor

Best,