Flume >> mail # dev >> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index

+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-14, 14:27
+
Mike Percy 2012-11-14, 23:52
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-11-15, 00:05
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-15, 02:21
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-15, 09:11
+
Roshan Naik 2012-11-15, 19:20
Re: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index
Hi Alex,

I have granted you temporary administrator privileges for both the spaces.
Please let me know as soon as you are done with the changes as I will have
to revert the privileges back to normal.

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 10:40 PM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Arvid,
>
> Can I please have Space Admin rights for Sqoop and Flume Confluence spaces
> to configure the index as well the favicon?
>
> Thanks,
>  Alex
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> > From: Alexander Alten-Lorenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Subject: Re: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index
> > Date: November 15, 2012 10:11:53 AM GMT+01:00
> > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > I did some changes today, but I guess confluence has a bug:
> >
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/FLUME/index.html - the h1. line is missing,
> and the layout was bad. I did a ugly hack (adding 5 spaces as a own column).
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index - looks much
> better, but will not shown as the index.html
> >
> > I didn't figured out what the heck is going on there, I guess a bug in
> the html exporter (parser)?
> >
> > Anyway, looks now cleaner and I moved Mike's both article into the blog
> section and linked that together to get better search engines results.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Alex
> >

> > On Nov 15, 2012, at 3:21 AM, Brock Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> Big +1
> >>
> >> Thank you very much!

> is the top result if you search for Flume docs, and it pointed to OG stuff.
>  Thanks to you, now that is taken care of.

> reorganize

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

> a look
> better.

> (pre
> blogpost about
> topics we

> >> --
> >> Apache MRUnit - Unit testing MapReduce -
> http://incubator.apache.org/mrunit/
> >
> > --
> > Alexander Alten-Lorenz
> > http://mapredit.blogspot.com
> > German Hadoop LinkedIn Group: http://goo.gl/N8pCF
> >

> --
> Alexander Alten-Lorenz
> http://mapredit.blogspot.com

Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-19, 07:57