MapReduce >> mail # user >> ClassNotFoundException in Main

+
Fatih Haltas 2013-02-19, 13:47
+
Hemanth Yamijala 2013-02-19, 16:02
Re: ClassNotFoundException in Main
Thanks Hemanth for your reply.

Unfortunately, I used in mycode. Also to control my system I tried to run
Wordcount example of apache.hadoop itself by just changing the package
info, this one also did not work
On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:02 PM, Hemanth Yamijala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

+
Fatih Haltas 2013-02-19, 16:20
+
Hemanth Yamijala 2013-02-19, 16:40