MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Jenkins says "-1 overall" while each items of testing are all green

Re: Jenkins says "-1 overall" while each items of testing are all green
Hey Tsuyoshi,

The check for timeout in @Tests was recently introduced. This was a bug of the first commit. A correctional commit has been made ( See comments on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-9112 ).
Hudson reported success in yarn and common. Failure in HDFS. So, I am guessing the correction hasn't propagated to map reduce yet since there wasn't a hudson comment.

This is a known bug. It should be corrected soon.

Thanks,
Suren.