Sqoop, mail # user - Sqoop hive import- specify hive database

+
Nitin kak 2013-01-30, 23:00
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-30, 23:22
+
Nitin kak 2013-01-30, 23:33
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-31, 16:23
+
Nitin kak 2013-01-30, 23:41
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-31, 16:27
+
Nitin kak 2013-01-31, 17:46
Re: Sqoop hive import- specify hive database
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-31, 17:53
Hi Nitin,
as there is very simple workaround, nobody seems to be working on it at the moment. We will make sure that such limitation won't be there in Sqoop 2 though.

Jarcec