Avro >> mail # user >> IDL import bug in Avro 1.6.2?

+
George Fletcher 2012-02-22, 15:40
Re: IDL import bug in Avro 1.6.2?
It turns out there is a bug in the idl.jj compiler which doesn't pass
along the current "sourceDirectory" to 2nd level nested imports. I'll
file a bug and upload a patch and associated test. Any chance we can
spin 1.6.3 really fast?

I tried adding a jar of the avdl files as a dependency on the
avro-maven-plugin but that did not add the jar to the classpath in a way
that the new resource classpath loader could find it.

Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
George

--
Chief Architect                   AIM:  gffletch
Identity Services Engineering     Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AOL Inc.                          Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mobile: +1-703-462-3494           Blog: http://practicalid.blogspot.com
Office: +1-703-265-2544           Twitter: http://twitter.com/gffletch

+
Doug Cutting 2012-02-22, 19:17