Pig, mail # user - PigLatin : How to find size of the input file

PigLatin : How to find size of the input file
pooja chitral 2012-11-14, 08:57
Hi ,

I am Pooja here. I am working on one of the research projects at University
of Houston.

I am using PigLatin for my research.
I wanted to know is there any way we can find the size of the file from
PigLatin query? I mean for example if there is a directory of files, I
should be able to get size's of all the files in the directory and may be
compare these size's with the size of a input file.

please let me know if there is any doubt in understanding the question.

Any help would be really really appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

--
*Thanks,*
*Pooja*