Flume >> mail # dev >> File Channel issue - recovering from BadCheckpoint exception

Re: File Channel issue - recovering from BadCheckpoint exception
For now, how about making the auto-deletion configurable? If it is configured not to delete, then don't even try to startup the channel. This will bring in the pre-1.3.0 behavior where the channel's recovery is manual? I suspect you are going to hit many more issues when you enable dual checkpoints - and fixing that is going to be non-trivial.

Cheers,
Hari