Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Airbnb post on ZooKeeper for SmartStack

Re: Airbnb post on ZooKeeper for SmartStack
On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 5:16 PM, Jordan Zimmerman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> They mention that a source of problems is the ZooKeeper Ruby lib they're using:
>
> https://github.com/zk-ruby/zk

I wonder if they considered the REST proxy? Might be worth making that
a first class feature (currently in contrib) based on their point
about having multiple client technologies...

Patrick