HDFS >> mail # user >> removing datanodes from clustes.

removing datanodes from clustes.

Hello all,

I am not getting the clear way out to remove datanode from the cluster.

please explain me decommissioning steps with example.
like how to creating exclude files and other steps involved in it.
Thanks & regards
Yogesh Kumar