MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: some ideas for QJM and NFS

Re: some ideas for QJM and NFS
Hi Azuryy,

So you have measurements for hadoop-1.0.4 and hadoop-2.0.3+QJM, but I
think you should also measure hadoop-2.0.3 _wihout_ QJM so you can know
for sure if the performance degrade is actually related to QJM or not.
George