Bigtop >> mail # user >> Question on bigtop-deploy/vm/boxgrinder

Re: Question on bigtop-deploy/vm/boxgrinder
The script is sitting in the git so the it can be picked up and imported into
the VM during the creation of the appliance (e.g. VM). Look into the appl file
- it would help you to better understand the concept.