Sqoop >> mail # user >> connect refused in sqoop2 commandline

Re: connect refused in sqoop2 commandline
It looks like your server never fully started. The client and server are
separate entities in sqoop2. The server has to start in order for the
client to communicate with it. I'll follow up on some of the other threads
you've started about the "Class invariant violation" error message.