HBase >> mail # user >> Disk space usage of HFilev1 vs HFilev2

Re: Disk space usage of HFilev1 vs HFilev2
Hi Anil:

Maybe you can try to compare the two HFile implementation directly? Let say
write 1000 rows into HFile v1 format and then into HFile v2 format. You can
then compare the size of the two directly?

HTH,

Jerry