HBase >> mail # user >> How to monitor total disk access in HBase?

Re: How to monitor total disk access in HBase?
Hi,

I was just trawling HBase JIRA for this info after one happy user of SPM
for HBase asked if we could show read requests separately from write
requests.

See

There is also https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-3869, but it's
still patchless.