Hive, mail # user - Get only the date from DateType data

+
Raihan Jamal 2012-07-18, 21:48
+
Raihan Jamal 2012-07-18, 21:55
Re: Get only the date from DateType data
Vijay 2012-07-18, 22:49
string to_date(string timestamp) does the trick.

The official hive UDF page has all the useful functions that are available:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/LanguageManual+UDF

-Vijay