Hive, mail # user - How to overwrite a file inside hive table folder

+
Ramasubramanian 2012-09-15, 16:17
+
MiaoMiao 2012-09-17, 04:12
Re: How to overwrite a file inside hive table folder
Ruslan Al-Fakikh 2012-09-17, 21:33
Hi,

I think you could try to drop partition and create a new partition if
you table is partitioned

Ruslan