Pig, mail # user - PigUnit test for script with non-default PigStorage delimiter

PigUnit test for script with non-default PigStorage delimiter
siddhi mehta 2013-02-05, 19:44
Hey All,

I have a pigscript where the load uses PigStorage with a different
delimiter. I noticed that pigunit doesnot correctly parse the line of
input. Pigunit parses happens correctly only with default delimiter for
pigstorage.

Here is my sample script and the test input
 A =Load 'foo' using PigStorage(',') AS (name:chararray,age:int)
String[] input1 = {"foo,20","bar,62"};
Has anyboby else faced this issue?Is there a reason pigunit works only with
default storage and default delimiter only?

Thanks,
Siddhi