MapReduce >> mail # user >> error running pi program

+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-11-09, 21:03
+
yinghua hu 2012-11-10, 00:48
+
Steve Loughran 2012-11-10, 10:38
+
yinghua hu 2012-11-10, 18:30
+
Steve Loughran 2012-11-11, 18:02
Re: error running pi program
Hi, Steve

These are very helpful suggestions! Thanks!

I will try using SSH proxy and see how it goes.

--
Regards,

Yinghua
+