Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo flume sink

+
Matthew Molek 2013-07-15, 18:03
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-15, 21:14
Re: Accumulo flume sink
I looked at the pig accumulo connector recently [1].  I think the
interesting thing is that we'd need various versions of the connector to
work with various different version of pig/flume and accumulo.  It seems
that the same connector is actually more tied to tool using accumulo --
accumulo's get/put api i'd assume is pretty stable.

It seems to makes more sense to have separate releases for the different
connectors that are independent of the accumulo releases, but documented to
show which combinations it is good for?

Ideally this is something that could be curated up in the BIGTOP project
but we'd probably need to get accumulo connected up there first.

Jon.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-1569

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)