MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-25, 03:48
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-05-25, 17:01
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-05-30, 15:43
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-30, 17:57
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-30, 18:52
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-30, 22:11
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-30, 22:52
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-05-30, 23:08
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-30, 23:16
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-30, 17:58
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-30, 20:48
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-30, 21:39
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-30, 22:18
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-30, 22:25
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-31, 00:30
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-31, 00:51
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-30, 19:38
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-31, 04:59
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-06-03, 19:51
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.5-alpha (rc2)
+1 RC2. Verified MD5 & signature, checked CHANGES.txt files, built,
configured pseudo cluster, run a couple of sample jobs, tested HTTPFS.

--
Alejandro
+
Chris Douglas 2013-06-03, 22:22