Flume >> mail # user >> Writing to HDFS from multiple HDFS agents (separate machines)

Re: Writing to HDFS from multiple HDFS agents (separate machines)
Hello sir,

    One idea could be to create the sub directories with the machines'
hostnames, in case you are getting data from multiple sources. you can
easily find out which data belongs to which machine then.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com