Hive >> mail # user >> Hive starting error

Re: Hive starting error
I think I saw this error a few days back. I think this is due to
HADOOP_CLASSPATH (have you placed any other jars in classpath? hive-0.8?).
Check and compare the classpath with the other installation that you have.

Thanks,
Aniket

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"