MapReduce, mail # user - Re: How to ignore empty file comming out from hive map side join

Re: How to ignore empty file comming out from hive map side join
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-09-13, 16:41
See if this makes sense .

You mean in the output directory there are some empty files as well. Those
might have come from maps which didn't emit any pair.
Not sure if there is anything like lazy output formater which will not
create the files till its required.

Rahul