MapReduce >> mail # user >> java heap space inside my Rhive

java heap space inside my Rhive
Hi

I am running a rhive job on Hadoop cluster on 40 mb data.
It throws an error "  java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space" as shown
below.
*How do I set java heap space inside my Rhive job ?*
[mycompany@arjun10 Desktop]$ Rscript muFreqBig.R
This is RHive 0.0-7. For overview type ‘?RHive’.
HIVE_HOME=/usr/lib/hive
call rhive.init() because HIVE_HOME is set.
13/05/15 05:51:37 WARN conf.Configuration: fs.default.name is deprecated.
Instead, use fs.defaultFS
13/05/15 05:51:37 WARN conf.Configuration: fs.default.name is deprecated.
Instead, use fs.defaultFS
13/05/15 05:51:37 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop
library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
Error in .jcall("RJavaTools", "Ljava/lang/Object;", "invokeMethod", cl,  :
Calls: muFreqBig ... <Anonymous> -> .jrcall -> .jcall -> .jcheck -> .Call
Execution halted

Thanks
Rohit Sarewar