MapReduce >> mail # user >> How To Load Data Between two cluster

How To Load Data Between two cluster
Hi All,
   I have senario in my project dev,
  The senario is, I have a bussiness  data  in HBASE  which is different
from Development cluster but the requirement is , how to bring the data
from Hbase which is on one cluster to  HDFS  another cluster

CASE1:
   Let cluster-1 and Cluster-2

   cluster-1(Hbase)  ---------------> cluster2(hdfs)
   cluster-1(Hbase)  <--------------- cluster2(hdfs)

Case2:
   cluster-1(Hbase)  ---------------> cluster2(hive)
   cluster-1(Hbase)  <--------------- cluster2(hive)
Note:- Before going forward I am looking good solution  , which will  be
best fit.
Regards,
samir.