MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: hprof profiler output location

Re: hprof profiler output location
Hi Rahul

    I even search the files using find / - name attemp*.profile.but still nothing was found.
    Can you indicate the format of the file name.
Thanks

发自我的 iPhone

在 2013-6-18,20:27,Rahul Bhattacharjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道: