HBase >> mail # user >> Can't solve the "Unable to load realm info from SCDynamicStore" error

Can't solve the "Unable to load realm info from SCDynamicStore" error
I am somewhat new to HBase and was using it fine locally. At some point I
started getting

Unable to load realm info from SCDynamicStore when I would try to run HBase
in standalone mode. I'm on Mac OSX 10.8.4. I have gone through many steps
mentioned on Stack Overflow, changing configurations in hbase-env.sh. I've
tried this on hbase version 0.94.7 and 0.94.9.

Here is a gist of the stack trace I receive when trying to create a table
with the shell

https://gist.github.com/Sedward/2570beade8c9528682c3