HBase >> mail # dev >> thrift vs thrift2

+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-12-06, 23:24
+
Stack 2012-12-07, 00:48
+
Jesse Yates 2012-12-07, 00:50
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-07, 03:21
+
Luke Lu 2012-12-07, 21:56
+
Stack 2012-12-07, 23:16
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-08, 04:45
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-08, 05:06
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-08, 05:27
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-08, 05:42
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-08, 05:12
+
Stack 2012-12-08, 07:31
+
Luke Lu 2012-12-08, 07:50
+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-12-08, 16:59
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-09, 02:15
+
Jake Farrell 2012-12-10, 20:36
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-10, 21:18
Re: thrift vs thrift2
That post seems to argue for removing all thrift code. Even the standalone thrift server.