Pig >> mail # dev >> Welcome Pig's newest committer, Julien Le Dem!

Re: Welcome Pig's newest committer, Julien Le Dem!
Hi all
Thank you for the invitation.
I'm happy to join the Pig committers!
Julien
On 1/3/11 5:21 PM, "Dmitriy Ryaboy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Fellow Pig users,
Join me in extending warm congratulations to the newest committer to the Pig
project, Julien Le Dem.
Julien has done outstanding work on extending Pig's reach into scripting
languages, and we are looking forward to his continued contributions.

-Dmitriy