Hive >> mail # user >> Re: Configure Hive in Cluster

+
venkatramanan 2013-01-17, 06:54
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-17, 06:59
+
nagarjuna kanamarlapudi 2013-01-17, 07:02
+
venkatramanan 2013-01-17, 07:17
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-17, 07:26
+
venkatramanan 2013-01-17, 11:53
Configure Hive in Cluster
Hi All,

Am Newbie in apache hive. I have create a table and thats points to the
HDFS Folder path and its takes 15 min to execute the simple "*select*"
stmt, Can anyone suggest me for a best practices and performance
improvement on hive.

Thanks in Advance

Venkat
+